We are a Certified Invisalign Teen® Provider
Now teens have an option besides traditional metal braces – introducing Invisalign Teen®! Invisalign Teen® is the clear way to straighten teeth without metal braces, using aligners. Aligners are removable and virtually invisible, which means you can straighten your teeth without anyone knowing; and you can still eat and drink what you want. Also, you can brush and floss normally to maintain healthy gums and teeth; and there are no wires, metal or brackets to cause mouth abrasions.
HOW DOES INVISALIGN TEEN® WORK?
- Wear each set of Aligners for about two weeks.
- Remove only to eat, drink, brush and floss.
- Your teeth will move gradually each week.
- Visit us every 8-10 weeks.
- Average number of aligners is between 18 and 30.